Sign in to follow this  
Diatro

Unban appeal

Character Name: Vinnie Costelli
Steam Name: Diatro
SteamID: 76561198157390085
What is the reason for your ban or mute?: No Initiation.
Have you been banned from PassionRP before: Yes but the bans were unjustified and it always ended up in an unban.
Why should we unban or unmute you?:  I was driving around Pink Cage. One of my boys was on look-out on Pink Cage and told us that there's MC hanging around. Prior to that we were also followed by the Families. Me and my Capo drove in Pink Cage, to where two MC members walked from a corner. The of them were Billy Bob and Mr. Wang. Billy pulled out a gun and pointed it at us. We responded with "Don't do that, don't do that." and he started shooting. He got gunned down, and then we also gunned down Wang. We drove out pink cage and killed the remaining bikers and Green boys. Our heads popped but the scenario remained as is and everyone didn't mind at all in the end that they lost the gunfight. Before the fight, I was told by Newton to stop any gang wars that are going on at the moment. So after the gunfight, I spoke OOC with GrimHeadshot, the president of the MC and called off the war because of Newton's orders. After 30 minutes, I get DM'ed by Newton, saying that I did not initiate when I killed Wang/Shaunzy. I was fed up with was going on, and ultimately got perma banned for killing a member I had war with. I'd like to point out the fact that Shaunzy at the time was next to a colleague of his that pointed a gun and tried to kill us. It was obvious he was going to be killed right after Billy Bob shot at us and hit us a few times. This ban is unjustified and way over the top for a perma-ban.
Anything else you would like to add?: If this is how it has to be, I'll try my best to not even talk and just stay as secretive as possible, and try to not kill anyone as much as possible, never roll around with a class 2 and only pistols and just not even fuck about. I spent a lot of time in this server and I don't see how I can be banned for killing a member from the gang I'm at war with when I get shot at by them, it's just unbelievable and I don't deserve a ban for this.