Diatro

Unban appeal

Character Name: Vinnie Costelli 
Steam Name: Diatro
SteamID: 76561198157390085
What is the reason for your ban or mute?: Community Resoect, Metagaming,Offensive Roleplay, Combat Logging
Have you ever been banned on this server?: No.
Why should we unban or unmute you?: I was never asked for my side of the story and got banned for a week. I was pulled in "Waiting for support" voice channel in PassionRP Discord and got told I will be banned for the reasons above. I tried saying why, but I got told that I should bring it to the forum and unban appeal. The first three reasons are very vague, and I'll start with Metagaming. I have not meta gamed in any shape or form whatsoever. I believe that metagaming should be proven with actual proof of me meta gaming something certain, the black market is a good example, I've looked for the black market for a total of 2 days and eventually me and the MC found it. After that day, suddenly a shitload of more people know where it is. I believe that there should be proof of that and I wasn't told if there was any or not. My second is Offensive Roleplay. I have not offended anyone through my roleplay whatsoever. I had not brought terms like race in my rp, nor did I ever deliberately say such things, if I say something in the city it shall always be IC and only IC for I cannot OOC in the middle of an RP situation. I admit that I had combat logged, there were times where I'd die on Mount Chilliad, EMS could not come help me, neither did I have any other friends that were able to help, so I had combat logged. I wasn't warned by a staff member nor was I kicked for it, so I assumed I'll be fine. Today I re-logged because of scuff and I was accused of combat logging even though I did not die, the re-log was just because of scuff and in case we get attacked by anyone so we'd have a chance, without scuff. Now for "Community Resoect", I have no idea what Resoect means but I assume it's supposed to mean respect. Firstly, how this started was, me and some friends were doing a drug run, we got the Merryweather one. Me and PandaOfTitan were downed, while the other guys jumped in the water and lived. There was 1 cop on at the time, Joe Soap or Wex, he came to the scene and got killed by Merryweather, EMS Karla followed up, and got killed as well. The remaining two guys got the cocaine presumably, and made sure that everyone went to the morgue so we can get revived. LittleFeet or Mercy Mae, the ems on LOA was there and she asked what happened. She then said and I quote "Oh the cops and EMS are linked with criminals now? I'll make sure the higher-ups know about that." to where I asked for her to listen to me so I can explain the situation, she kept on talking until I said "Bitch, listen to me." and tried to explain to her that they tried to help me. The word bitch was in no way meant OOC and was only IC. What feet did after that was tell her friends about me "bullying" her despite there being no actual proof of me bullying her, nor do I have anything personal against her, I was also harassed by one of her friends in DMs as well. 
Anything else you would like to add?: I accept the one day ban for combat logging. I just don't accept being banned for a week for something very vague.