TheSuperior

Ban Appeal

1) Character Name, Steam Name and SteamID: Rexy Sexy, dragonhero21, mangoyu1028
2) What is the reason of your ban or mute?: It says baba banned me for "not talking to peeps and randonmly punching people"
3) Have you been banned from Passion Roleplay before?: Nope, never
4) Why should we unban or unmute you?: I did talk to several people I met on the server e.g Michael from Med today, e.g Police who pulled me over . Also for details later but I was also locked with 4 people in the bank while withdrawing money and talked with those guys too. I have several people to prove that first reason for ban is invalid and incorrect. I only ignored  to 2 people in the server throughout my 2nd day of gameplay. First is a kid in a bmw i8. He was the one who locked us in the bank with his car and trolled us. I was very pissed at him and he was following me afterwards annoying me so I just ignored him telling me to get in his car. Second person I ignored today was person in a medic suit(presumably Baba). I was infront of the hospital beofre my game crashed 2 times in a row after the chaos where everybody was teleported to same place. And when I respawned, I walked outside the hospital and I was held by the medic for no reason, and I could not move . But the game crashed again and when I restarted the game, I was seperated from that guy so I punched him as revenge for holding me for no reason. I thought he was abusing power to hold people. And he was pissed and followed me with a gun and I ran away. 
5) Anything else you would like to add?: Other than that incident, I did not randomly punch people nor not communicate with other people. 

Your ban appeal has been DENIED. One of our staff members watched you do this which is the reason for your ban.

PassionRP Management Team.