JZeeek

Ban Appeal - Billy Bob (JZeeek)

1) Character Name, Steam Name and SteamID:
Billy Bob, JZeeek and https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198168074090

2) What is the reason of your ban or mute?:
Power Gaming.

I was locked in a PD cell for 3hours, Two cops came down to visit me as my brother was playing fart noises through his mic (FoxieGG - Tyler Fox) , They came to observe and my brother punched one of the officers through the cell bars, they backed up to my cell and I punched them through the bars they then opened my cell and we beat them up.

I did  /me steals officers keys, I then opened Tylers' cell and left the station.

3) Have you been banned from Passion Roleplay before?:
Nope.

4) Why should we unban or unmute you?:
I'm not appealing the ban as a whole as I more than likely deserved a little vacation... I just feel that a 3 day ban was sort of unjust, Yes maybe I power gamed but ultimately I was left in a cell not actually serving my time there were situations going on around me but not involving me directly, people were mad that Billy Bob was arrested for such a long time I think the time was a little overkill although the cop killing got a bit too much. I believe unbanning me provides better content for the PD; I will change the RP with the cops a little and stop making mountains out of molehills. 

5) Anything else you would like to add?:
I have only been RPing for 3 weeks yes I need a little work but I think I'm getting somewhere, people do like the character some more than others but the engagement between the PD and I is sort of "banterous" and fun.

Your ban appeal has been DENIED. You must wait till your ban expires - Wednesday 27th November 2019 at 11pm (GMT).

The reason why your appeal was denied is due power gaming. You have been caught using the /drag feature in order to escape the jail cells in Mission Row. There has also been instances of you breaking out of the main prison without using legit game-mechanics. There is no jail-break script, therefore you should not be breaking out unless it is within RP. Power-gaming will not be tolerated. Your next offence is potentially a permanent ban depending on the severity of your actions. I suggest reading over the rules to avoid any further problems when you return.

PassionRP Management Team.