Sign in to follow this  
Firrimm

Unban Request

1) Character Name, Steam Name and SteamID: Yuri Tarded, Firrimm, 76561198215761075
2) What is the reason of your ban or mute?: Abusing Invisible Glitch (3 days)
3) Have you been banned from Passion Roleplay before?: No
4) Why should we unban or unmute you?: I got kicked and told to relog for being Invisible, which was weird but ok since I didnt even know how to go invis, and didnt know that I was. Then I relog, go to my motel, then leave the room, less than 3 minutes later I get banned for being Invis again... I dont even know how to go invis or why I was Invis. I dont think I should have been banned because I didnt even know I was invis or how to do it. I dont even know what I did, at least tell me how to not do it. Thanks.
5) Anything else you would like to add?: No, thanks.

Hello,

Thank you for submitting your ticket. However, your story doesn't match up to what I and another staff member spectated. You were exploiting a glitch and knew you were invisible. I don't take lightly to people who lie. Don't think for a second you're going to out-smart us when we were watching you exploit live. Since you've decided to lie on an appeal, instead of being unbanned or receiving a 3 day ban, you will now be permanently banned from PassionRP with no appeal.

PassionRP Management Team.