Sign in to follow this  
Haidar98

Ban appeal - Tony Lance

1) Character Name, Steam Name and SteamID: Tony Lance, Haido, STEAM_0:1:172153080
2) What is the reason of your ban or mute?: Apparently I killed without initiation
3) Have you been banned from Passion Roleplay before?: Yes for failRP once
4) Why should we unban or unmute you?: I will state what happend. I was with my friend who a witness of all of this his name is Moe Bow ingame and Someone called Snicker3 ingame came to us and asked for a hostage we said yes but i said if i get 50 jewells from the robbery he said yes so i went with him and my friend was the hostage no police showed up so he just drove away without giving me any of the cut and he said You are free to go to my friend and just drove away without giving any of us jewells for helping. Me and my friend got  abit angry so we didnt wanna break rules so i messaged snicker3 ingame "So you scammed me" and i said its not allowed he said it is and i said alright accept my ping he said send it then pu**y so i went to where he was i was on a MC and he rammed into me with a car twice so i opened fire because he VDM'ed and I killed both of them in the car. I wanted to negotiate a fair deal but they rammed into me with no purpose so from all this I get a 1 day ban and he gets a warn all because i ahve gotten more warns before stated by the admin.
5) Anything else you would like to add?: Also when i asked the admin do i have valid point to kill them he said yes but later on the admin banned me for "RDM" and not initiating a fight.

The evidence I have received regarding this report is linked below. After going through the clip and reviewing the story from both the parties, I have come to the conclusion of Not Revoking the ban, as from the video it is clear that the first party did start a VDM and they have been dealt with according to their prior infractions in the server (which is none). But as you already had a ban previously, you have not received a warning but a ban. 

I would advise you to take this time to go through the rules properly, if someone is breaking a rule against you, do a /report in game and if a staff member fails to reply, get evidence and bring it to the forums and it will be dealt with accordingly. 

Thank you for submitting the ticket. 

PassionRP Staff Team