Sign in to follow this  
Svornn

Ban appeal

i was playing today(29th october) and all of a sudden i was banned i dont know why honestly, i went to the discord to ask why and apparently i was doing 'Random Death Match' and all i did was kill one guy that was shooting me and i know the rule of initiation but this guy didnt say anything either so i killed him.

Please use this format and redo your ban appeal. 
Thank You

PassionRP Staff Team

On 5/23/2019 at 8:12 PM, 5co said:

Why was I punished?

If you were banned, it is because you broke one (or more) of our server rules. We have a variety of different server rules, and because of this, your punishment can vary depending on what rule you broke. You can find information regarding your punishment in your ban reason as well as our rules section.

If you believe you were falsely banned or you think you deserve another chance, then you can create a punishment appeal. Please read the below information BEFORE creating a punishment appeal.

Appeals sent in any other way (e.g. private message, email, etc) will be directed back to the appeals section here with no further answer. We can only deal with appeals for the server in the appeals section here on the forums.

In order to appeal your ban, please copy the format below and paste it in a new thread on the Ban Appeal section.

Appeal Format

1) Character Name, Steam Name and SteamID:
2) What is the reason of your ban or mute?:
3) Have you been banned from Passion Roleplay before?:
4) Why should we unban or unmute you?:
5) Anything else you would like to add?:

You must put effort into your appeal, one or two line responses will NOT be accepted.