Haidar98

Unban appeal

1) Character Name, Steam Name and SteamID: Haidar Brown, Haido, STEAM_0:1:172153080
2) What is the reason of your ban or mute?: FailRp, talking in ooc while dead and saying i got kidnapped and talked while dead
3) Have you been banned from Passion Roleplay before?: Not at all
4) Why should we unban or unmute you?: I think i should get unbanned because this is the first time i failed RP and done it because i was getting pissed off while tommy and his 2 friends kidnapped me while i was dead and also alot of people have failed RP but dont get banned like i mean alot but when i did it first time i get banned.
5) Anything else you would like to add?: Tommy has a grudge against EMS so does most of Police i have been told by alot of people and also there is a example of failRP done by police and Tommy was there but did do anything this is proof
https://streamable.com/9q4t1

https://gyazo.com/a95c963fb7d19345e23457aab25c32ea

As Explained Multiple times, i do not have a grudge against anyone - you confirmed yourself in the image above that the ban was okay.
Myself, and multiple other staff have warned you MANY times about the way you conduct yourself during situations and you still have not changed.

All of these rumours about PD vs EMS are completely and utterly false and have no meaning to them whatsoever - I have explained my reasoning to multiple ems 3 seperate times now and each time i get the same response: "Its not because of you Tommy". Instead of repeatedly bringing up this absolutely insane idea, i will willingly sit down with all the ems and explain the cops reasoning for each individual situation that ems feel insulted by. The server is Roleplay, there is a saying of 'Roleplay over Ruleplay' and we follow that closely - Instead of repeatedly breaking character, wait until a situation is over or do /report and ask for staff help instead of immediately going off on everyone else involved for what you believe to be the reason. 

The EMS is a Whitelisted Job and at the moment a majority of members within are treating it like a gang, holding vendettas against all those who do any wrong. Police vs EMS MUST stop, EMS should always RP, even when your feelings get hurt whether intentional or not.

You were not banned because of some secretive PD, ems hating cult but you were banned because you repeatedly broke the rules and freely admitted it both ingame, in teamspeak and in my DM's.

If ANY ems or yourself, haido, want to talk to me regarding how we can sort this unnecessary beef out, please do message me on discord or teamspeak. (I am available most of the time, unless im at work or asleep.) 

Hi Haido,

I've reviewed your unban appeal and have concluded the following ; 

* You were given a strike by me on Discord prior to this unban appeal about your situation. 

* You've been given multiple warnings before by staff about your RP behaviour. 

* Your own admittance to you being silly. 

* Trying to blame it on the mods. 

Unfortunately I cannot accept this unban appeal, you'll be automatically unbanned given the set time 3 days.

Kind regards,

Newton.

It was my first time failRp and i get banned just like that 3 days I want someone to make the decision if i can get back into the server thats it and eveyone on passion know that there is PD vs EMS Police revive other officers when EMS are on the scene and many other stuff i just wanna get unbanned and forget about this yes i was wrong but i disagree with a 3 day ban and so do others. We tried to end PD vs EMS but dosen't work when some people are in the PD not gonna name people but yeah all im saying is i was wrong for talking while dead but i was kinda pissed off u kidnapped me so i was talking then u say watch out who ur talking to or smth like tht cuz u said check my rank on discord, so i get triggered and carry on. This sort of thing happens daily and i feel it is biased.

Newton I have never got warnings for doing anything wrong this is first time ive been banned so im not sure what you are talking about in your second point

Just now, Haidar98 said:

It was my first time failRp and i get banned just like that 3 days I want someone to make the decision if i can get back into the server thats it and eveyone on passion know that there is PD vs EMS Police revive other officers when EMS are on the scene and many other stuff i just wanna get unbanned and forget about this yes i was wrong but i disagree with a 3 day ban and so do others. We tried to end PD vs EMS but dosen't work when some people are in the PD not gonna name people but yeah all im saying is i was wrong for talking while dead but i was kinda pissed off u kidnapped me so i was talking then u say watch out who ur talking to or smth like tht cuz u said check my rank on discord, so i get triggered and carry on. This sort of thing happens daily and i feel it is biased.

There's no good to gain out of trying to make us focus on what others do wrong, we're here processing your unban appeal, not theirs.  

Please refrain from re-making a thread as this can lengthen your ban period if given any infractions from this point out. 

- Closed.