Sign in to follow this  
bigboilucky

Ban Appeal (right way)

1) Character name, Steam Name and SteamID: Lucky Gamer, StreamDKG, 76561198131985416

2) What is the reason for your ban or mute?: "NICE HAX BRO"

3) Have you been banned from passion Roleplay before?: No

4) Why should we unban or unmute you?: I should be unbanned and also unmuted from the discord server because I was falsely banned. A hacker that had previously sent other people to jail had sent me to jail. The cop there let me free because he knew he didn't arrest me and it was the hacker. Then when I left I had every weapon in the game from RPG to Melee weapons. I did not use the weapons I ignored them. Then I was shot by my friend named Gayber Williams and when the EMS came he saw that I had an RPG and reported me. Soon enough I got banned by White for the reason "NICE HAX BRO".

5) Anything else you would like to add?: Yes, I was depressed and mad when I got banned which is the reason why I was impatient about being unbanned is that I really like this server and I was falsely banned. Also, my friend was a witness and his discord name is DoxR Cold#8578. His steam name is Communist Technoblade and his Character name is Gayber Williams.

Your ban appeal has been ACCEPTED. In future, please report immediately if a hacker has given you guns that you shouldn't have.

Welcome back to PassionRP.