Sign in to follow this  
Mohammed

ban apeal

1) Character Name, Steam Name and SteamID: charecter name: ibrahim iqbal, steam name:[548]Mohammed, steam id: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198969378450/
2) What is the reason of your ban or mute?: Exploiting
3) Have you been banned from Passion Roleplay before?: no i have not been banned from passion before.
4) Why should we unban or unmute you?: because it was not my that were hacking, it was my friend he was the one that gave me jewels. and i feel like i should not be banned because he was hacking.
5) Anything else you would like to add? yes, that i am going to bring back good and funny rp, and i really wanna play on this server agein because of the good rp the server has. i am also willing to give back all of the stuff atipoz hacked for me. me and atipoz met ingame btw.

Your ban appeal has been ACCEPTED. Due to the reason of your ban, your account will be completely wiped. If you are caught exploiting or using any third party software in the future you will be permanently banned with no appeal. If you are given items by modders or find a bug, make sure to report it rather than exploit it. Make sure you read the rules carefully to avoid any further problems.

Welcome back to PassionRP.