Sign in to follow this  
TearDrop

Ban Appeal

I was at the Funeral and we had planned everything out to shoot and kill the Ace family there, we had no intentions on shooting at ems I was the one to kill Jen but that was a missed shot that I hit when trying to kill Oliver Ace and from the angle I was to the left behind Oliver was Jen and my shot missed and hit her, I am very good friends with Jen and I wouldn't shoot her on any means on purpose, It was all in good fun for the last day I have been banned enough to where I understand the rules I know not to shoot ems on duty I took her to pillbox after apologizing for hitting her, I don't thing I should be banned for this it was an honest mistake, I thought Frankie said something to the Ace's so I shot at them after Frankie popped a first shot towards them I just wanted to hangout and we started to pop, we had it planned to hangout for a bit and shoot the Ace's.

No appeal format used again.

@TearDrop you are now striked and restricted for 1 week time of appealing your ban status for not following the format two times in a row. 

If you fail to follow these instructions other sanctions will be applied. 

Kind regards,

Newton.