Araydo

Araydo Ban Appeal

I was on the server and just bought a car for myself, then I was driving around and was going to modify the car but then I was disconnected and said I was banned. At first I thought it was a bug as people in the discord were also saying they got the same punishment. Without thinking I also said the same and completly forgot in the rules bans shouldn't be discussed so I aplogise for that. Ive never cheated in the server and really enjoy playing on it, all I wanted to do was save for a car and I finally got it today and this happened. Unless its because a random player gave me 100k in the car dealership shop as a kind gesture was actually the opposite but I wouldn't know. I haven't been on the server for a very long time like just a week and I have subscribed to the patreon wanting to support the server and was looking foward to being more well-known. But now that this has happened im quite upset as I have devoted alot of time on the server because I really enjoyed it, im just confused on what Ive done.1855750696_BanMessage.thumb.JPG.3d7caf96cddcfc5128585f7e7bac313f.JPG

Guest Yoel Romero

Araydo i belive this is probably linked to my ban.... I was given money by some random guy and the next thing im banned for modding ?  I have never modded or cheated and it was my first time playing the game. 

This is a redo, but using the format, sorry.

1) Jay Klein, Araydo and STEAM_1:0:137207716
2) What is the reason of your ban or mute?: Modding
3) Have you been banned from Passion Roleplay before?: No
4) Why should we unban or unmute you?: I was on the server and just bought a car for myself,  then I was driving around and was going to modify the car but then I was disconnected and said I was banned. At first I thought it was a bug as people in the discord were also saying they got the same punishment. Without thinking I also said the same and completly forgot in the rules bans shouldn't be discussed so I aplogise for that. Ive never cheated in the server and really enjoy playing on it, all I wanted to do was save for a car and I finally got it today and this happened. Unless its because a random player gave me 100k in the car dealership shop as a kind gesture was actually a modder, I did take his phone number down. I haven't been on the server for a very long time like just a week and I have subscribed to the patreon wanting to support the server and was looking foward to being more well-known. But now that this has happened im quite upset as I have devoted alot of time on the server because I really enjoyed it, im just confused on what Ive done. 
5) Anything else you would like to add?: No that is all thank you for reading.

Hey @Araydo 

You are correct, after the Modder was banned i should have come to speak to you personally about the money and retrieved it that is my apologize for this reason your Ban Appeal has been Accepted. You ban will be lifted and your stream name has been passed on to higher ups who are able to un ban, please give it a little while but you ban should be lifted within the next hour.