Sign in to follow this  
Guest Yoel Romero - Haste

Ban Appeal

Guest Yoel Romero - Haste

1) Character Name, Steam Name and SteamID:  Yoel Romero , Haste , 76561198205729881
2) What is the reason of your ban or mute?: No really sure why i've been banned. Thats whats more annoying than anything.  "Connetion Failed You have been Banned from this server, Reason: Modder (Nickname:Haste), Banned by : Miidgee, Ban Expires: 23/12/2300 23:00:00"
3) Have you been banned from Passion Roleplay before?: No Never, 
4) Why should we unban or unmute you?: I'm not a modder , i don't even know the first thing about modding. 
5) Anything else you would like to add?: I join the server this afternoon , started a job as a trucker. Met another player who was also trucking and he said do you want to get a car. I said i dont have any money and he said he would give me some. Now im banned??? please Help me not too sure what i've done wrong. 

Hey Haste

You are correct, after the Modder was banned i should have come to speak to you personally about the money and retrieved it that is my apologize for this reason your Ban Appeal has been Accepted. You ban will be lifted and your stream name has been passed on to higher ups who are able to un ban, please give it a little while but you ban should be lifted within the next hour.